Đặt 2 câu với mỗi cấu trúc sau:
2.help+O+(with N/Vnt/to Vnt)
3.Begin + to V
Start + Ving
4.prefer + N/Ving/to Vnt
There is a writing competition at your school about the way we will travel in the future. Now write a paragraph (80-100 words) to send to this competition.
You should use the following cues :
- What it is
- How it looks
- What it can do
- Why it will be used in the future
giúp mik vs chiều là hạn cuối r :((
Hoàn tất các đoạn văn sau với dạng hoặc thì thích hợp của các động từ trong ngoặc
1. Nam (like) ______ (play) ______ video games. But he (not like) ______ to play video games at home. He usually (go) ______ to the amusement center to the play games.At present,he (walk ) ______ to the amusement center with some friends.They (talk)__________about some new video games.
2. Nam and his friends (be) ______ at the arcade now. Nam's friends (not know) _____to play the new games. Therefore , Nam (not play) ______ video games at this time.He (teach) _______his friends how to play the new ones.
Fill in each gap with one suitable preposition
1. Hoa got ___ late as her alarm clock didn’t go ________.
2. Mary leaned _______ to pick _____ the paddle she dropped.
3. Because the Brooks came ______ a tour, their accommodation was included _____ the ticket price.
4. Mount Rushmore can be seen _____ more than 100 kilometers ______.
5. The mother seemed worried _______her little son. He was too small to take care ______ himself.
Giúp mình với các bạn TT
Bài 1: Circle the word with a different stress pattern form the others.Classic Nature Degree Debris 1. doing homework / but I hate / on it / I don’t mind / spending all evening / 2. or become a volunteer / with family / for the community / you can spend time / and friends
Bài 3: Rewrite each of the following sentences in another way so that it means almost the same as the sentence printed before it.
1. A snail is slower than a crab 2. They are fond of using computers for leisure activities. 3. They began cooperating with each other 5 years ago.
4. She often wrote letters to her grandparents when she was small.
Bài 4: Read the passage, then do the tasks below. Task A. Choose TRUE or FALSE Pizza is a traditional Italian dish. It’s popular in Italy but around the world. Naples, a city in southern Italy, is believed to be the birthplace of pizza. It’s well-known for the most delicious pizza anywhere. The first pizzeria was built in Naples in 1830 at Port’Alba. The ancestor of the modern pizza is the simple flat bread. It’s the food of the poor. The truly modern pizza we eat today starts with the Margherita pizza. In 1889, Queen Margherita went on a trip to Naples. She heard about pizza and asked to try it. Don Raffaele Esposito, the most famous pizza maker, was asked to prepare it. He prepared two traditional and one new type of pizza, but the Queen liked the new one topped with tomatoes, Mozzarella cheese and fresh basil the best. She thought that the colours of this pizza represented the colours of Italian flag-red, white, and green. This pizza was then called ‘Margherita’. 1. At first, pizza was a dish for the King and Queen. * TRUE FALSE 2. Naples is considered the place where pizza was born * TRUE FALSE 3. Margherita was one of the two traditional types of pizza that were presented for the Queen. * TRUE FALSE 4. Don Raffaele Esposito was the most famous pizza maker in Naples. * TRUE FALSE Bài 5: Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C, D) that best fits the space in each sentence 1. The _______ on display in Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture are very interesting. * items goods products shows 2. There are no high buildings to block _________ in our village. * view a view some view the view 3. An old woman was __________ the goats up the mountain side. * riding taking herding running 4. To start the party, they ______ champagne all over the table. * invaded obliged commanded Giúp mk nha mọi người sprayed