1....difficuld the lesson is...,we ry
a the more /the harder
b the more/the hardest
c the most/the harder
dthe more /the most hard
1. There are many .... (compete) for the golf championship.
2. We would like to see closer...(operate) between parents and schools.
3. An...(energy) effort of all members will ensure the success of our plan.
4....(athlete) includes excercises of physical strength, speed and skill.
5. The...(overwhelm) majority of those present were in favour of the plan.
1. She won the gold... for having the highest marks in the school.
2. An... study of a few books is more valueble than much careless reading.
3. The couple were well-dressed because they were going to ... a party.
4. Horatio in Shakespeare's Hamlet deserved the ... of a true friend.
5."man ..., god disposes" is a common saying.
6. His performance is not up to a professional....
7. A well-built house or a warm coat is a... against cold weather.
8 . A weapon of ... is one that can be deliveree precisely where it is wanted.
9. The... of a law is more important than its words
10.it's hope that... us in time of trouble.