Give advice.Use ought to or should and the idea prompts.
My tooth is aching.I have a cavity.(see a dentist)
You ought to see a dentist.
a)Ba plays a lot of computer games.He gets bad marks at Math.(play less computer games,study harder)
b)My shoes are getting too small for me.(buy a new pair)
c)My sister swims badly.(practice swimming more)
d)Mai is very interested in collecting stamps.(join the stamp collection club)
e)Lan loves literature but she doesn't have many books at home.(go to the library and read there)
f)Hai likes to go fishing with Ba but he has lots of homework to do.(finish his homework first)Được cập nhật 21/04/2017 lúc 19:26 3 câu trả lời
B) ‘‘What are you looking for, boy ’’. Mrs. Green said to Jim. ‘‘Books ’’ . Jim whispered softly. ‘‘What are you looking for?’’, the librarian said. ‘‘All of them ’’, Jim answered. ‘‘All of them? ’’, the librarian said ,“ You can’t borrow more than four books with one card ’’. “ I don’t want to borrow any of them ’’ Jim said. “I just want to look at them. You see, I can’t read’’.
The old librarian looked at the boy for a moment. This was something new in all her sixty years of experience at the public library. ‘‘Well ’’, she said at last, ‘‘perhaps it’s just as well that you can’t read. Rush along now and look at the books as you please!’’
71. Mrs. Green is ………
a. a bookkeeper b. shopkeeper c. a librarian d. a teacher
72. She works in ………
a. a school library b. a pupil library c. a bookshop d. a supermarket
73. Jim is a ………
a. student b. pupil c. a little boy d. a little girl
74. What is he looking for?
a. books b. toys c. notebooks d. drawing books
75. How many books can we borrow with a card?
a. not more than four books b. more than four books c. only four books d. three books
76. What kind of card did Mrs. Green mention?
a. postcards b. library cards c. student cards d. pupil cards
77. Jim didn’t want to borrow books because …….
a. he didn’t have a card b. he didn’t have money c. Mrs. Green didn’t agree d. he couldn’t read
78. What did he want? – He wanted …….
a. to look at the books b. to read the books c. to see the photos d. to watch the pictures
79. Mrs. Green has worked in the pupil library tor …….
a. sixteen years b. sixty years d. six years d. sixty- six years
80. She was surprised because Jim’s asking to look at the books was …… to her
a. something new b. boring c. something old d. the same thing1 câu trả lời
I/ Complete the second sentences in such a way that it is almost the same as the first
1.I prefer listening to music to playing games
Listen to musicis ________________________
2.Mr.Hung speaks chinese fluently
Mr.Hung is _____________________________
3.Life in the past isnot as comfortable as life nowadays
Life nowadays ___________________________
4.You shouldn't forget to write to your parents
5.Trung didn't go to school last saturday
6.My house is the oldest house on the streetss
7.It takes my mother hafl an hour to cook lunch
My mother spends________________________
8.Our summer vacation last three months
We have a ____________________________
9.These naughty students like computer games better than school lessons
These naughty student prefer___________________________________
10.learning English is very difficult for my brother
It is ______________________________
thanks trước nhe mấy bạn mình đang cần gấp lắmĐược cập nhật 13/04/2017 lúc 19:24 3 câu trả lời
V. Đọc đoạn văn sau đây và chọn đáp án thích hợp
The first Olympic Games took place in Greece more than two thousand and seven hundred years … (61)….. Every year there was no war …. (62)…….five days and sports competitions took place. The games …. (63)…… organized for more than six hundred years. Then, for one thousand and five hundred years nothing more was heard of ……. (64)…….
The modern Olympic Games began again …… (65)…… 1896. They take place ……. (66)…. Four years. They can’t take place in a country which is ….. (67)…… war and during the two world wars there …… (68)…..no Olympic Games. …. (69)…..the Olympic Games there are competitions in many ….. (70)…… of sports such as running, jumping, athletics, swimming, boxing, basketball, football and others
61. a. before b. after c. ago d. then
62. a. for b. in c. at d. from
63. a. is b. are c. was d. were
64. a. it b. them c. they d. these
65. a. in b. on c. at d. for
66. a. each b. a c. every d. in
67. a. in b. on c. for d. at
68. a. is b. are c. was d. were
69. a. during b. When c. While d. for
70. a. knids b. types c. sizes d. Both a,b1 câu trả lời
IV . Tìm từ hay nhóm từ được trong ngoặc không đúng
51. I (tried) (hardly) (to remember) his name but I (couldn’t )
A B C D
52. Now we (can) (explore) the oceans , (to use) (special) TV cameras
A B C D
53. You (should) eat (different) (types) of food . Your diet should be (good – balanced)
A B C D
54. I (am) (terrible) sorry . I (didn’t) mean to break your (windows)
A B C D
55. (How) a big house ! (It’s) (extremely) (imposing)
A B C D
56. (This) desk is (too heavy) for me . (May) you help me (lift) it ?
A B C D
57. Doctor (say) that (even) ten minutes of exercise (a day) (are) good for you
A B C D
58. I’m (sorry) . Your explanation (still) is not (clearly) (to) me
A B C D
59. I need (to hide) this chocolate (from) the children (or) they will eat (them) in one day
A B C D
60. I (tried) to tell Jessica (about) my trip (but) she didn’t seem (interesting)
A B C D
2 câu trả lời
41. Carlos and Miguel speak English very ……...
a. bad b. badly c. slow d. nice
42. I waited ……… in the waiting – room before the interview
a. patient b. impatient c. nervous d nervously
43. Tom ’s French is not very …………but his Spanish is almost ………..
a. well / fluently b. good / fluently c. good / fluent d. well / fluent
44. Our holiday was too short . The time went ………
a. fastly b. quickly c. hardly d. badly
45. We all got good marks . The examination was …….. easy
a. surprise b. surprised c. surprising d. surprisingly
46. When in the swimming pool ,you should stay ……… the deep end
a. away b. from c. away from d. far
47. You should not run ………. Around the pool edge
a. carefully b. fastly c. carelessly d. quick
48. You should listen to lifeguards and ………… obey all signs
a. strict b. strictly c. hard d. hardly
49. Swimming can be fun but ………… can happen
a. accidents b. incidents c. events d. occurrence
50. Being ……… the risks is the safe way to water play
a. know b. seen c. told d. aware of1 câu trả lời
Circle the best response.
1,Can you swim?
a)Of course,in the summer.
b)No,everytime I try I sink like a stone.
c)Sometimes,but I'm not very good at it.
2,Can you cook?
a)I love eating out.
b)I don't know how to make a chocolate cake.
c)Yes.I went to a cooking class last summer and it was very useful.
3,Can you play tennis?
a)No,I hurt myself every time I try.
b)It's really difficult.
c)Of course.I started playing tennis when I was six.
4,Can you dive?
a)The only time I tired I broke my arm.
b)No,I'm afraid of being in the water.
c)It's a waste of time.
5)Can you play basketball?
a)No,I'm too short.
b)No,I hate riding the bicycle.
c)No,it's too dangerous.Được cập nhật 11/04/2017 lúc 22:13 2 câu trả lời
Read the message and write what Ba must do.
Remember to do these things before you go:
a)finish your homework
b)clean your room
d)feed the cat
e)turn off the light
f)give the key to Aunt Thanh.
a)He must finish his homework.
Giúp mik với mọi người!Ai biết thì xin hãy giúp mik!Mik cảm ơn các bạn nhiều!Được cập nhật 11/04/2017 lúc 21:50 2 câu trả lời
Usse the correct forms of the words in brackets
a. My little brother gave me a...(surprise) answer
b. ...(teen) are not allowed to see this movie
c. Lance Amstrong is a famous...(cycle)
d. You don't need to walk so quickly! It's not a ...(compete)
e. I never play ice hockey. It's too...(danger)
f. The world ...(champion) will be held in Korea next year
g. The world changed rapidly after the...(invent) of telephone
h. A diver needs a special breathing...(equip) to stay underwater for a long time
i. Albert Einstein is one of the greatest...(science) in the world
j. I'm looking for some...(sport)clothes for girls1 câu trả lời
Complete the sentences. Use the adijective or adverb in bracket. The first one is done for you.
a. My mother cycles slowly. She is a slow cyclist (slow/ slowly).
b. Ba's sister swims ... . She is a ... ... (quick/ quickly).
c. Mr. Hai drives ... . He is a ... ... (careful/ carefully).
d. Ha plays table tennis ... . She is a ... ... (skillful/ skillfully).
e. The boys in my class play soccer ... . They are ... (good/ well).Được cập nhật 11/04/2017 lúc 13:38 3 câu trả lời
Dưới đây là những câu hỏi có bài toán hay do Hoc24 lựa chọn.