V. Write the correct tense or form of the verbs in brackets.
1. I ________________ (already/ read) that book. It’s fantastic.
2. We ________________ (not do) any volunteer work five years ago.
3. James ________________ (do) lots of volunteer work when he was in high school.
4. I think people ________________ (eat) more healthy food in the future.
5. People ________________ (need) about 2,000 calories a day to stay in shape.
6. ______________ (Alex/ ever/ be) to Seattle? ~ Yes, he ______________ (be) to Seattle once.
7. Right now, Margaret ________________ (have) a shower. Do you want to ring later?
8. Be a Buddy ________________ (establish) in 2011.
9. We encouraged people ________________ (recycle) bottles, cans and paper.
10. My mother enjoys ________________(do) charitable work.
VI. Supply the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. Mike’s hobby is listening to music. He gets a lot ___________ from listening to music.
2. John is a stamp ___________. He has a lot of rare and valuable stamps. (collect)
3. One third of children in the U. S. is ___________ or obese. (weigh)
4. I have ___________ so I must go to a dentist. (tooth)
5. Junk food is ___________, so we shouldn’t eat too much junk food. (health)
6. Blood ___________ give blood for use in hospitals. (donate)
7. They aren’t forced to do charity work. They do it ___________. (volunteer)
8. They opened a shelter to provide housing for the ___________. (home)
VII.Each sentence has a mistake. Find and correct it.
1. My brother loves play chess when he has free time.
2. I find woodcarving interest because it’s creative.
3. Many people wait for the dentist at the moment.
4. They have donated blood three months ago.
5. Did you finished your homework yet?
6. I’d like to go, and I have to study for my test tonight.
7. Eat more fast food, or you’ll put on weight.
8. Do you think staying at home all day is bored?
P/s: tl tách ra hộ t với ạ! cảm ơn:)