1. I am reading this novel. By the time you come back from work I (will finish/ will have finished/ have finished/ had finished) it.
2. I (am going/ have been going/ go/ had gone) to the same barber since last year.
3. The train (just left/ just leaves/ had just left/ will leave) when we got to the station.
4. Angelina Jolie is a famous actress. She (appears/ is appearing/ appeared/ has appeared) in several films.
5. Tom: You're just missed the last train! John: Never mind, I (will walk/ will be walking/ walk/ will have walked).
6. I just want to know what you (were doing/ will be doing/ am doing/ do) at this time tomorrow afternoon.
7. By the end of next year, my son (will learn/will have learned/ has learned/ had learned) English for sox months.
8. We (will take/ will be taking/ take/ would take) exam at 8 o'clock next Monday.
9. By Christmas, I (shall have been working/ shall work/ have been working/ shall be working) for the company for five years.
10. They (are doing/ will be doing/ do/ would do) the exercise when their teacher comes back.
11. My parents (had/ had had/ have had/ have) dinner by the time I got home.
12. The science of medicine (advanced/ advances/ had advanced/ has advanced) a great deal in the nineteenth centery.
13. Doctors and scientists (have shown/ show/ are showing b had shown) recently the benefit of fish in the diet.
14. She used (phone/ phoned/to phone/ to phoning) me when she was in London.
15. She ... of great help to us since she ... with us. (has been - has lived/ has been - lived/ was - has lived/ was - lived)
16. I think he (answers/ answering/ will answers/ is answer) the letter.
17. The teacher (have given/ gave/ gives/ has given) our class two tests so far.
18. Don't (lying/ lie/ lied/ lies) all the time. People will not be fooled by you twice.
19. "Mother, I (have taken/ had taken/ has taken/ will have taken) my medicine. Can I go out now?"
HELP ME, EVERYBODY!
(Rất cần gấp)