Ex2: Put each verb in brackets into an appropriate verb form.
1. Halen is bossy. She acts as if she ....(own) the place.
2. Suppose a complete stranger ... (leave) you a lot of money in their will!
3. I wish I ... (go) to your party after all.
4.The government demanded that the ambassador (be) .... recalled.
5. You are lucky going to Italy. I wish I ...(go) with you.
Ex3: Complete the second sentences so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given.
1. Do you ever regret not going to university? (wish)
-> Do you ever....to university?
2. I'd love to be able to go with you to the opera, (wish)
-> I..... go wish you to the opera.
3. I wish I hadn't sold that old painting, (pity)
-> It's..... Ihat old painting