Choose the best one (A, B, C or D) to complete the sentence.
1. The movie on TV last night made me . A. bore B. boring C. bored D. boredom
2. I was to learn that the director of that gripping film has won the first prize.
A. interest B. interests C. interested D. interesting
3. We were with the latest film of that director.
A. Satisfy B. satisfying C. satisfactory D. satisfied
4. They were very disappointed her acting.
A. of B. with C. in D. on
5. Lets go to the Victor Cinema. I’m sure you'll find the film .
A. excites B. excite C. excited D. exciting
6. Mr. Beans Holiday is a film - I was laughing from beginning to end.
A. hilarious B. violent C. scary D. moving
7. We are really about going to the cinema tonight.
A. excited B. interested C. amused D. pleased
8. The film was so . However, my father saw it from beginning to end.
A. interesting B. exciting C. boring D. fascinating
9. We found the plot of the film .
A. bored B. boring C. interested D. acting
10. The cinema changed completely at end of 1920s.
A. an – the B. the - a C. a - the D. the - the