1.is your house much far /farther.
2.who is the oldest/eldest news?
3.your driving is worse/ worst than mine.
1. In my opinion Spanish is (easy) ....... foreign language to learn
2. Dogs are intelligent but not (intelligent )..... chimpanzees
3. They say its (good) ..... to have loved and lost thân never have loved at all.
4. Even ( carefully)..... prepared plans can go wrong.
5. England isn't ( mountainous country) ..... Scotland
6. Reykjavik is the world's ( northen) .... capital city.
7. Your composition is full of mistakes because you didn't spend half ( time)..... on it ..... you should have !
8. Don't worry, you'll be okay with Gary, he's ( careful driver)..... you could wish to have
9. In the Alto Adige region of Italy, German dialect is spoken much( frequently)...... Italian
10. Sumo wrestlers must be ( heavy..... athletes in the world
Chọn câu hỏi đúng?
1. To stay healthy or become stronger, you should __________ regularly.
A. eat B. go C. exercise D. drink
2. When my father was young, he ______ get up early to do the gardening.
A. used to B. was used to C. got used to D. use to
3. Cameron, ______ directed “ The Titanic”, is one of the leading faces in Hollywood.
A. who B. whose C. whom D. that
4. He found a watch when he _____ in the street.
A. was walking B. had been walking C. had worked D. walked
5. Do you recognize the girls __________ at the school gate?
A. whom are chatting B. which are chatting C. that chatted D. who are chatting
6. The paintings ________Mr Flowers has in his house are worth around 100,000 dollars
A. what B. which C. whom D. whose
7. Last month. Mr. Donald Trump, ______ is the president of the US, visited Vietnam and had a wonderful time in this country.
A. that B. who C. whose D. which
8. Have you ever read any books by the writer ____ the teacher mentioned in class yesterday?
A. which B. whose C. what D. whom
9. These students, ________ come to my night class, are very eager to learn.
A. whose B. who C. that D. which
10. The mother told her son ______ so impolitely.
A. not behaving B. not to behave C. did not behave D. not behave
Giúp mình với hứa sẽ tick!