chia động từ
1. He made me (do) it all over again
2. She can (sing) quite well
3.He will be able (swim) very soon
4. I used to ( live) in a caravan
5. You ought (go) today. It may (rain) tomorow
Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc:
1. She (can,swim) when she (be) seven
2. You should (practice) (speak) English every day
3. He (go) to school by bike every day, but today he (go) bus bus, because it (rain) heavily
4. It's not easy (use) a computer well
5. It (take) me about two hours (clean) our house yesterday
6. My sister is interested in (read) novel
7. How many times you (be) to Sapa?
8. I'd rather (stay) at home today
9. It's five years since he ( come) back to his hometown
10. I'd rather you (not, make) mistakes
11. You (play) volleyball two hours ago?
12. How long you (learn) English
II. Write one word in each gap.
A future pop star?
My little brother, Carl, takes (1)…our dad in that they both like to sing. The difference is that Dad’s got quite a good voice. Carl can’t sing at all! This doesn’t stop him, though. He’s always singing. He starts as soon as he wakes up, and doesn’t stop until he drops (2)…at night. I usually get along very well (3)…Carl, but he can be a bit annoying when he starts showing (4)… . You can count …him to do this whenever we have guests. My mum and dad will be talking to some friends, and then suddenly the conversation will be completely drowned (5)… by Carl singing at the top of his lungs. The other day, I told him he should be on the radio. For a second he fell (6) … it, until I told him that that if he was on the radio we could turn it off!
1. Where's John? He (listen) to a new CD in his room.
2. Don't forget to take your umbrella with you to London. You know it always (rain) in England.
3. Jean (work) hard all day but she (not work) at the moment.
4. Look! That boy (run) after the bus. He (want) to catch it.
5. He (speak) German so well because he (come) from Germany.
6. Shh! The boss (come). We (meet) him in an hour and nothing is ready!
7. you usually (go) away for Christmas or you (stay) at home?
8. She (hold) some roses. They (smell) lovely.
9. Oh no! Look! It (snow) again. It always (snow) in this country.
10. Mary (swim) very well, but she (not run) very fast.
11. you (enjoy) this party? Yes, I (have) a great time!
12. Sorry I can't help you. I (not know) where she keeps her files.
13. What you(do) next Saturday? Nothing special. I (stay) at home.
14. I (think) your new hat (look) nice on you.
15. I (live) with my parents but right now I (stay) with some friends for a few days.
16. I can't talk on the phone now. I (drive) home.
17. Where are the children? They (lie) on the beach over there.
18. You never (listen) to a word I say! You always (listen) to that mp3 player!
19. He (not understand) what you (talk) about. He's foreign.
20. How much your suitcase (weigh)? It (look) really heavy.
1.Do you thing it ( rain ) tomorrow?
2.Do you know when she ( come) back? Maybe tomorrow
3.Why did you buy this paint? I ( paint ) the bedroom tomorrow
4.She is buying some cloth. She ( make ) a new dress for her sister
5.I ( write ) to you soon
6.She ( break ) 4 world records since the begining of the games
7.He ( write ) 3 letters to me so far9.Th
8.How long you ( live ) here?
9.There ( be ) no rain here for the last month
10.He ( live ) in Owford for 10 years, the he ( move ) to London and since then he ( live ) in a small house near Hyde Park
11.There ( be ) great changes in our villages in the last few years
12. He ( go ) to London in 1990 and (live ) there since then
13.It ( not/rain) here in the last few years
14.They ( come) here a week ago?
15.Last night she ( see) an thief in her house