Tìm lỗi sai
We have many things to do this week, so I don’t know if I can’t go to English class.
Bài 1: Sửa lỗi sai:
1. She decided to short and skirt.
2. After driving for 20 miles, he suddenly realized that he has been driving in the wrong direction
3. The best way for children to learn science is to perform experiments himself
4. Would you mind not smoke here?
5. Last night, I was stopping by the police as I was driving home
6. If T have been hungry, I would have eaten something
7. Neither you nor he have to leave for New York immediately
8. Many folk songs have been wrote about farmers and country life
9.Neither his parents nor his teacher are satisfied with he result
10. He had smoked too a lot of cigarettes so he died of cancer
11. I learnt English since I was 10 years old
12. We will go to see you when we will go to Hanoi next week
13. As soon as I had finished the report, I'll give you a call
Gạch chân dưới đáp án đúng: 1. If that hat costs much, I (would have bought / will buy / bought / would buy) a small one. 2. If you (drive / drove / had driven / driven) more carefully, you wouldn't have had so many accidents. 3. If I (make / makes / made / had made) this mistake again, my teacher will get angry with me. 4. If I spoke English, my job (was / were / will be / would be) a lot easier. 5. If he (goes / went / had gone / would go) to London yesterday, he (met / would meet / had met / would have met) his old friend. 6. I will lend them some money if they (ask / will ask / asked / had asked) me. 7. If we had known who he was, we (would have invited / have invited / will invite / would invite) him to speak at our meeting. 8. My dog will bark if it (hear / hears / heard / had heard) any strange sound. 9. If I (had / had had / will have / have) enough money, I would buy a house. 10. They (won't let / not let / wouldn't let / hadn't let) you in if you came late. 11. If you (not go / don't go / hadn't gone / didn't go) away, I'll send for a policeman. 12. If I (were / am / be / was) in your place, I would accept Mr.Anderson's invitation. 13. If I (win / had won / won / winning) a big prize in a lottery, I'd give up my job. 14. If I (is / are / was / were) you, I (will tell / told / would tell / would have told) the truth. 15. I was busy. If I (have / had / had had / have had) free time. I (would go / will go / would have gone / go) to the cinema with you. 16. Why didn't you attend the meeting? Oh, I did not know. If I (know / knew / had known / known) I (would come / would have come / will come / had come) there. 17. What (would / will / did / had) we do if they do not come tomorrow? 18. If I had enough time now, I (would write / write / will write / wrote) to my parents. 19. It's too bad Helen isn't here. If she (is / was / were / are) here, she (will know/ knows / would know / would have known) what to do. 20. If I don't eat breakfast tomorrow morning, I (will get / got / would get / had got) hungry during class.
Complete the conditionals sentence:
1. If I (know) ___________ that you were ill, I (go) __________ to see you.
2. If she'd had some money, she (buy)_________ to see you.
3. I (buy)_____ a car If you lend me some money.
4. I (see) _______ him if I (go) ________ to the party last night.
5. We could have gone out if the weather (not be) ____________ so bad.
6. If the book (not be) _________ expensive, I'll buy it.
7. You would be surprised if he (return)_______________.
8. I'll go out if it (not rain) ______________.
9. They wouldn't come to the party if you (not invite) __________ them.
10. What ___ you (do) ________ if you (be) ____ him?
11. If that hat costs much, I (buy) ______ a small one.
12. If you (drive) _________ more carefully, you (not, have) ______________ so many accidents.
13. If I (make) _________ that mistake again, my teacher (be) ______ angry with me.
14. If I spoke English, my job (be) ______ a lot esier.
15. If he (go) _____ to London yesterday, he (meet) ____ his old friend.
16. If I (be) _________ in your place, I (accept) ________ Mr. Anderson' s invitation.
17. If I (win) ________ a big prize in the lottery, I 'd give up my job.
18. If I (be) _________ you, I (tell) _________ the truth.
19. I was busy. If I (have) __________ free time, I (go) ______ to the cinema with you.
20. - Why didn't you attend the meeting?
- Oh, I did not know! If I (know) _________ I (come) ______ there.