7. My coat ...... (must steal). It's no longer here!
8. Pizza and soft drinks.... (be giving away) in the student center right now
9. Foods.... (need to buy) for the rest of the week...
10. The printer... (must fix) because it's working fine now
EX3: Tìm lỗi sai và sửa
1. Why did Danny, whose totally unfit, decide to enter the marathon?
2. Miranda still has trauma from the tragic accident, that took away her closest friend
3. The office furniture that was ordered last month have just arrived, but we're not sure whether the manager like it
4. Mr. Smith whose car was stolen yesterday, is a professor
5. My uncle, was a businessman, was ranked the weathiest of the country
6. She was the first woman in the Philippines to elect as the president of the country
7. We should participate in the movements organizing to conserve the natural enviroment
8. Jack has won a jackpot prize, 10% of whom was donated to flooded areas
9. All her children have graduated from university, that is the reason for her to be proud
10. Mrs. Brown was the first owner his dog won 3 prizes in the same show.
Ex4: Tìm lỗi sai và sửa
1. On their trip last year, they help a lot of disadvantaged and handicapped children
2. At this time 4 years ago, we donate food and clothes to low- income people in remote area
3. When I work with them for the first time, many of them couldn't read or write
4. He has just bought a pencil case to held his pens and pencils
5. British women overtake British men in Internet usage since 2005
6. How did your life change over the past ten years?
7. As planned, we will drive from our city to the sea
8. Look at the clounds. It is rain.