I strongly believe that English will help us with a good job in the future and entertainment.
tìm ra lỗi và sửa nó.
Qua 15:30 3/8/2020 thì ko cần trả lời.
Điền vào chỗ trống:
One good reason for people to learn a foreign language is work. If you work involves regular contact with _________ of foreign languages, being able to talk to them in their own languages will help you to communicate with them. It many also help you to make sales and to negotiate and secure contracts. Knowledge of foreign languages may also increase your chances of _______ a new job, getting a promotion or a transfer overseas, or of going on foreign business _________ .
Many English-speaking business people don't bother to learn other languages because they believe ________ most of the people they do business with in foreign countries can speak English, and if they don't speak English, interpreters can help. The ________ of foreign languages knowledge puts the English speakers at a disadvantage. In meetings, for example, the people on the other side can discuss things among themselves in their own languages without the English speakers understanding, and using interpreters slows everything down. In any socialising after the meetings, the locals will probably feel more comefortable using their own language rather than English.
Tìm và sửa lỗi sai
1. The city (where) I (visited) last year (with) my friends (is) very beautiful
2. (the man) and the elephants (which) you saw (on) TV (were from) Africa
3. They won't (go to) the cinema (if) it (will rain) (heavily)
4. Many (environment) problems (are) being (mentioned) (at present)
5. She (didn't pass) the exam (so) she (didn't study) (hard)
6. He (sighed) (sad) when he (heard) the bad (news)
7. He (speaks) English (so good) (that) we think he is a (foreigner)
8. I (am) very (surprising) (that) they (won) the game
9. He suggests (saving) money and (help) (poor) people (in the neighborhood)
10. (Environmental) pollution (is) a (seriously) problem (facing) mankind today
Give the correct forms of the verbs in the bracket
1. She spent 3 hours... her brother with homework (help)
2. It will take me 30 minutes... the vegetables (water)
3. We are fond of... English songs. (sing)
4. She would like... that shirt (buy)
5. I remember..... (take) to that place once
6. These shirts need....(iron) at the moment.
7. If you feel like (stay).... with us, just semd us a fax
8. Wendy suggested..... to the pub for lunch (go)
A/ Give the right forms ( tenses) of the verbs in bracket
a/ He (1. keep) (2. talk) about you last night.
b/ Last night I (3. spend) all afternoon (4. repair) my bike.
c/ I (5. teach) English in this school since I (6. leave) University.
d/ Children shouldn't (7. drink) coffee. It (8. be/ not) good for their health.
e/ My uncle (9. send) me postcards every time he (10. go) away.
B/ Fill in each blank of the following passage with ONE word.
Now is the time to prepare your child (1) .............. the future. We have entered the 21st (2) .................. " The information revolution" and English is the language of Globaalisation. Career and life opportunities are much more (3) ....................... for those who can use English with confidence. Those who can not speak English in the future will br left (4) ................. .
Our expert native English - speaking teachers provide an individually focused and highly interactive (5)...................... environment. Communication activities - songs, stories and games - help your children (6) ........................ easily and quickly. Studies shows that the best time to learn another language is when you are (7) ........................ . This course is designed for young learners to learn and (8) ................. English accurately and fluently, while building confidence in speaking. And it make learning Enlish enjoyable with step by step process in all four skills areas - Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing. New and modern "interactive' course book, listening tapes and (9) .................. video lessons. This course is further enhanced with special teacher selected supplementary materials and handouts designed expressly (10) ................. children.