123. There’s no milk _________ . You should go to the market to buy some.
124. Odd one out : nose , coffee , soda , potato
125. You want to know the time, you ask : “……..?’’
A. What time it is? B. What time is it?
C. What is time? D. What time is ?
126. by letter./ touch / stay / in / We
127. about her trip/ her younger sister/ Kate’s going / to Japan/ to tell
128. She likes a new um…………... in the shop over there.
129. What __________ does he speak? – English.
130. Odd one out : water, rice , noodles, bread
131. Odd one out : cook , city . center, pencil
132. We will have a twenty – m……………. break after Music lesson.
133. Miss Hoa needs half a ______ of oranges. ( bottle, tube , packet, kilo)
134. ………..- I’m tired.
A. How are you feel? B. How do you feel , Ken?
C. How can you feel, Ken? D. How would you feel , Ken?
135. The past form of “ wear” is ___________
136. John had a __________ cake on his birthday.
137. I want an _________ and some carrots. ( onion, oranges. tomato, potato)
138. Carla likes playing ________ violin every night.
139. Do you want to ________ chess with us? – No, thanks. I’m busy.
140. Do you feel ______? – No, I feel cold.
141. What does Mrs Jane grow? ( Some vegetables , Some chickens , Some buffalo , Some pigs)
142. What about __________ videos? – Sorry, I’m busy now. ( watches, watching, to watch, watch)
143. The dentist told us not to use old t_____________.