choose the underlined words or phrases that are not correct in standard written English
1. Mrs. Brown's children are used to be picked up after school everyday
2. Jack got into trouble when he refused opening his briefcase for the customs officer
3. We regret informing you that your application hasbeen turned down
4. Tell me about your school days. Do you remember to go to school for the first time?
5. Tom had just had his hair cut. We couldn't help laughing when see him
6. Bill didn't mind to be surprised by the birthday party held by his friends
7. I am not planning to go abroad. I can't afford spending toomuch money
8. They were fortunate to have rescued from the fire before the building collapsed
9. Don't expect to learn all words in a day. Learning language is time-consumed work
10. It's always better to study vocabulary in connection by reading.1 câu trả lời
Khi chuyển từ câu gián tiếp sang câu trực tiếp nếu động từ tường thuật ở THTĐ thì làm thế nào ?
1. Ba said " I was late because my alarm clock didn't go off " (explain)
2.Sally sais to Dave " You 've got a doctor's appointment at 10 " (remind)
3.Henry said " I ' ve already done the washing up " (point out )
4.Ellen said to Mark " You 've wearing my T-skirt ! " (claim)
5.George said " I wouldn't have fallen out with Jeff if he hadn't broken my computer " (argue)
6.Melissa : "I've been waiting here for an hour !"(complain)1 câu trả lời
Dưới đây là những câu hỏi có bài toán hay do Hoc24 lựa chọn.