Volunteer work is waste of time. Do you agrre or disagree with this poin? Write an essay for thisĐược cập nhật 18/10/2016 lúc 22:06 0 câu trả lời
Cho em hỏi ạ...viết lại câu
1) they are vegetarians. They don't eat meat.
2) I had seen the photographs of the place. I had no desire to go there.
3) We had no money. We stayed at home.
4) He had drunk too much. He didn't drive home himself
5) Mary saw a snake on the road. She screamed
6) Tom had spent all his money. He decided to go home and asked his father for a job.
7) Susan wanted to take part in the trip to Ha Long bay. She hadn't visited it before.
8) She didn't want to hear the story again. She had heard it all before.
9) When she saw the dog coming towards her, she quickly crossed the road.
10) As I don't have a credit card, I found it difficult to book an airline ticket over the phone.
=>0 câu trả lời
Join each of the following pairs of sentences, using either a present participle or perfect participle:
1. He got off his horse. He began searching something on the ground.
-> Getting off
2. I had seen the photographs of the place. I had no desire to go there.
3. I knew that he was poor. I offered to pay his school fee.
4. He found no one at home. He left the house in a bad temper.
5. They had missed the last train. They began to walk.
6. John was exhausted by his work. He threw himself on his bed.
7. Ha had spent all his money. He decided to go home and ask his father for a job.
8. She didn't want to hear the story again. She had hears it all before.
9. The tree fell across the road. It had been uprooted by the storm.
10. I finished reading books. I turned on the radio to listen to the news.
->0 câu trả lời
Dưới đây là những câu hỏi có bài toán hay do Hoc24 lựa chọn.