A machine that you can make a phone call in the street telephone box.
- an address book
- answering machine
- mobile phone
- a public telephone
Hãy viết một cái tin nhắn điện thoại bằng tiếng anh
Ai giúp tặng 2 GPĐược cập nhật 19/10/2016 lúc 21:00 14 câu trả lời
1.How long you(study)English)?For 5 years
2.I(wait ) for two hours , but she(not come) yet
3.Up to the present, we (write)almost every leson in the book
4.I (see) her before
5.I(see)her last year
6.As we (cross) the street, we (see) an accident
7.She said that she (already,see) Dr.Rice
8.After they had gone,I (sit) down and (rest)
9.Lan (never be)in Ha Noi
10.He(ask) why we (come)early1 câu trả lời
Circle a mistake among A, B ,C or D and then correct it
1. Our grandparents didn't go to school because they had to do a lot of houseworks
A B C D
2. A fairy apperaed and magically changed Little Pea 's rags for beautiful clothes
A B C D
2 câu trả lời
1 )Write sentences about what these people are going to be . Use the words in the box
Ex : Hai is learning to driver
He is going to be a driver
a ) Lan is learning to dance .
b ) Hoa loves children .
c ) Tom and John are learning to fly
d ) Nam is studying law .
e ) Bob's at drama school .
f ) Peter cooks very well .
g ) Loan's good at languages .
h ) Linda can run very fast .
i ) Thu is very good at singing .
Các bạn nào giai được mk tặng 1 like
5 câu trả lời
3. is/bit/The market/far from my house./a
4. is/to cycle to school./young/Bao/too
Chọn từ phát âm sai:
A. deaf B. reach C. speak D. dream
Chọn đáp án đúng:
1. He fell "_" and broke his leg. (a : upstair B: upstairs C: dowstairs D: downstair)
2. The _ of telephone made Alexander Graham Bell gamous all over the world. (A: invent B: invented C: intention D: invention)
3. They emigrated __ Australia in the 1960s to find work. (A: at B: in C: to D: for)
sao em gửi mấy lần mà nó chả hiển thị dc1 câu trả lời
My grandmother are coming for dinner tonight gợi ý what/you/cook
Mr and Mrs. Smith are going shopping gợi ý what/they/ buy
Ba is working hard for his exams gợi ý When/he/have exams
It's my birthday next week gợi ý you/have a birthday party
Hoa's not going buy bicycle gợi ý she/go/bus
We aren't going to have a meeting on Friday gợi ý you/have a meeting/ Saturday
1 câu trả lời
Dùng các từ trong hộp để điền vào chỗ trống
A: How __1__ do you think the man was?
B: Well, he was quite young. In his __2__ twenties. I'd say.
A: And was he __3__?
B: Yes, quite tall, __4__ than me anyway. He must be about 180 cm.
A: What about his build?
B: Well, he was rather __5__. Maybe a bit skinny.
A: And what did he like?
B: Not very __7__. He had dark hair, but I can't remember if it was __8__ or short.
A: And did you notice what he was__9__?
B: Oh, yes. He wearing jeans and a dirty sweater. And he was wearing sport __11__
A: Anything else?
B: No, I don't think so. Oh, wait. He had an __12__ in his left ear, I'm sure
A: Right, thank you. You've been very helpful.
2 câu trả lời
WORD FORM EXERCISE
1. Lam's of flowers is very attractive. (arrange)
2. This led to of the telephone. (inventor)
3. Young children often like those on television. (commerce)
4. The world of and industry effects the young strongly. (commerce)
5. When were telephones in use? (commerce)
6. A.G. Bell first to Canada then to The United States. (emigration)
7. Have you ever seen the art ? (exhibit)
8. There will be some of books here. (exhibit)
9. They are cooking the soup . (experiment)
10. There was still no on what to do next. (agree)
11. Parents usually with the violent behavior on their children. (agree)
12. This is the service of the stationary . (deliver)
13. The terrible noise that man long time ago. (deaf)
14. Mary likes attending the English contest. (speak)
15. Bell experimented with ways of transmitting over a long distance . (speak)
16. My car has given me excellent . (serve)
GIÚP MK NHÉ! CẦN GẤP!!!1 câu trả lời
Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc.
1.We will make (orrange) for the meeting tonight.
2.Your order is ready for (deliver)
3.We are thinking of (emigrate) to Canada.
4.Ho Chi Minh City is an important (commerce)
5.Thomas Waston was Bell's (assist),wasn't he?
6.She was (succeed) in demonstrating her inventor.
7.This young man is(deafen) in one ear.
8.There was an (exhibit) of painting at the Art Garlley.
9.Michael Faraday made a lot of (invent) in the field of electricity
10.There was still no (agree) on what to do next.
Dưới đây là những câu hỏi có bài toán hay do Hoc24 lựa chọn.