Complete each sentences of the following letter.
1, I / just / receive / letter / and / fully agree / idea / which / suggest / organize / day / fathers.
2, We / celebrate / Father's Day / as / people / Australia / USA
3, It / be / time / children / express / feelings / memories / love / Fathers.
4, In / opinion / we / celebrate / this day / December 20th
5, I / suggest / day / because / Octorber 20th / day / Vietnamese Women.
6, And / two days / this day / Vietnamese People's Army Day / when / we / show / admiration / soldiers.
7, Father's Day / children / send cards / gifts / father.
8, They / also / have parties / read poems / or / sing / some songs / make / fathers / happy.
9, I / think / other people / also / share / idea / so / we / should / write / more friends.
10, I / look / forward / hear / you / soon.
- Help me , please :)1 câu trả lời
1. ********** is important for the security
2. ********** is the state of the kwoning how to read and write
3. 2 hours/ It take me/ Qui Nhon to Ha Noi/ to fly from/yesterday.
4. 710 to/ Chicago takes/ off in/ ten minutes./ The flight
5. A ****** is a building in which Muslims worship.2 câu trả lời
151. All right. Stop talking. I’m beginning _______what you mean.
A. to understand B. understanding C. to be understood D. being understood
152. He used to collect stamps. He gave up _______stamps long ago.
A. to collect B. collected C. collecting D. to have collected
153. It’s no use _______children_______quiet. They are always noisy.
A. to ask/ to keep B. asking/ keeping C. to ask/ keeping D. asking/ to keep
154. I remember _______him somewhere but I can’t tell where it was.
A. to see B. seeing C. to be seeing D. to be seen
155. Town______used to go through city streets, shouting about the things they wanted to sell.
A. shouters B. criers C. singers D. dancers
156. Messages that a person receives or send on the computer are______.
A. data B. information C. e-mail D. texts
157. Hoa Hoc Tro is one of the most______magazines for teenagers.
A. like B. dislike C. know D. popular
158. Living in a far-away town I can`t get______to the Net easily.
A. access B. work C. connect D. relation
159. My parents always think that chatting on the internet is time -______;it `s a waste of time.
A. spending B. worling C. consuming D. getting
160. Without a_____,you can not access to the internet.
A. machine B. television C. computer D. translator
161. The next stage of the______of Television is interactive TV
A. revolution B. resolution C. development D. invention
162. Thanks to Television we can enjoi various international programs on different
A. channels B. ways C. forms D. parts
163. Television______can enjoi various interesting programs by selecting the right channels .
A. lookers B. watchers C. viewers D. seers
164. Throught Television we can see and learn about people, places and things in_____lands .
A. near B. next to C. faraway D. distance
165. TV brings______and sound from around the world into millions of homes
A. pictures B. images C. visages D. portraits
166. There are a lot of people here,______?
A. are they B. are there C. aren`t there D. aren`t they
167. They had to go home,______?
A. hadn`t they B. didn`t they C. had they D. did they
168. We should avoid_____our environment.
A. to pollute B. polluting C. polluted D. pollute
169. He apologized for_______me______so long.
A. keeping/ waiting B. keep/ wait C. keeping/ to wait D. to keep/ waiting
170. It‘s too hot now. Why don`t we go_____?
A. to swim B. swimming C. swim D. to have swim
171. Is it possible______you_____your office?
A. to see/ at B. to see/ for C. seeing/ at D. seeing/ for
172. It takes me about two hours______to Vung Tau
A. ride B. riding C. to ride D. rode
173. “ Do you think I should buy this suit?”
“______my opinion, it `s too expensive”
A. In B. To C. From D. For
174. The neighbors complained______the noise.
A. for B. to C. about D. with
175. Whould you mind______me how to use this machine?
A. to show B. showing c. show D. to have shown
176. Let `s go to the cinema tonight,______?
A. don`t we B. let we C. shan`t we D. shall we
177. This book isn`t very interesting,______?
A. isn’t it B. is it C. is this D. isn’t this
178. Tom has never written to you,______?
A. hasn’t he B. has he C. hasn’t Tom D. has Tom
179. Mr. Brown needs to leave right now,______?
A. needn`t he B. doesn`t he C. need he D. does he
180. Everything is all right,______?
A. isn’t every thing B. is every thing C. is it D. isn’t it
181. He refused______with me.
A. go B. to go C. going D. having gone
182. He offered_____me his notebook.
A. lend B. lending C. to lend D. having lend
183. John, stop______at those magazines and pay attention.
A. look B. to look C. looking D. to having looked
184. Have you even thought_____moving to another town?
A. from B. of C. at D. by
185. I `ll do the cooking when I have finished______the floor.
A. clean B. cleaning C. to cleaned D. cleaned
186. The nurse suggested_____two aspirins.
A. to take B. take C. taking D. being taken
187. We can`t depend______his help. We have to do the work______ourselves
A. on/ by B. on/ with C. by/ with D. with/ by
188. How much time do you spend______a web a day?
A. to surf B. surfing C. surf D. to have surfed
189. Listen to what Iam saying,______?
A. don`t you B. do you C. will you D. can you
190. I don’t like using the Internet because it has some _______ .
A. benefits B. advantages C. limitations D. disadvantage
191. Cathy has three jobs, so she has a high _________ .
A. income B. fee C. bill D. money
1. He always avoid ( meet) .............. me in the street
2. My parents decided (take) ............. a taxi because it was late
3. My grandfather gets used to (get) ............. up early in the morning
4. Do you often practice (speak) ............. English?
5. He spent hours (try) .......... (repair) ................ his car
6. That shirt makes you (look) ........... younger1 câu trả lời
1. Students stopped (make) ................. noise when the teacher came in
2. She couldn't bear (shed) ............. tears when she saw the film "Romeo and Juliet"
3. i remember (meet) ................ you somewhere last month
4. Ann likes (cook) .............. but hate (wash) ............... up
5. He'll try (not make) .................. the same mistake again
6. Would you mind (buy) ............... me a newpaper?
7. Would you like (have) .............. the next dance with me?
8. Did you remember (phone) ............... Ann? Oh, no, I completely forgot it
9. I hope (not do) ...................... that tiring work again
10. It is no use (advise) ................ him. He never allows anybody (give) .............. advice2 câu trả lời
People usually sing because they like music or because they feel happy. They express their happiness by singing. When a bird sing, however, its song usually means much more than that the bird is happy. Birds have many reasons for singing. They sing to give information. Their songs are their language.
The most beautiful songs are sung by male (cock) birds. They sing when they want to attract a female (hen) bird. It is their way of saying that they are looking for a wife.
Birds also sing to tell other birds to keep away. To a bird, his tree or even a branch of tree, is his home. He does not want strangers to come near him, so he sings to warn them.
If a bird cannot sing well, he usually has some other means of giving important information. Some birds dance, spread out their tails or make other sings. One bird has a most unusual way of finding a wife. It builds a small garden of shells and flowers.
Nhận xét của các bạn về bài này:
- Tuyệt Vời!
- Rất Hay Là Đằng Khác
- Không Ngờ Lại Hay Đến Vậy
- Hết Chỗ Chê Rồi!!!
- Ai Đăng Bài Này Là Thiên Tài Đấy
- Tại sao bài này lại hay hơn bài của tôi chứ?
III. Rewrite each of the following sentences so that it has a similar meaning to the original one.
1. He doesn't help his mother with housework.
→ I wish
2. He can't pass the examination.
→ He wishes
3. They often went to Paris on weekends.
→ They used
4. Someone turned off the lights when I went out.
→ The lights
5. We have learnt English for 4 years.
→ We started
6. I can't speak English very well.
→ I wish
7. I'm sorry my father isn't here now.
→ I wish
8. I liked chocolate very much when I was a child.
→ I used
9. They have changed the traditional ao dai a lot since then.
10. Laura hasn't written to her mother for a month
→ Laura didn't
1 câu trả lời
24. We can use a computer _______with others and entertain ourselves.
A. to relate B. to get C. to communicate D. to gather
25. The Internet is a very fast and _______way for me to get information..
A. convenient B. terrible C. quickly D. inconvenient
26. Modern technology, for example computer technology, _______every aspect of our daily life. A. observe B. focuses C. influences D. results
27. Mobile phones are also an example of modern_______
A. communication B. telecommunication C. transportation D. conversation
28. Television is one of man’s most important _______ of communication.
A. procedure B. means C. manner D. technology
29. It brings _______and sounds from around the world into millions of homes.
A. pictures B. images C. visages D. portraits
30. TV even takes its viewers out of this world. It brings them coverage of astronauts ______outer space.
A. finding B. looking C. searching D. exploring
31. Tom and Bill have hardly done their homework, _______?
A. haven’t they B. did they C. do they D. have they
32. Neither of the students got good marks, _______?
A. do they B. did they C. don’t they D. didn’t they
33. Bill is always trying _______me.
A. to avoid to meet B. avoiding meeting C. to avoid meeting D. avoiding to meet
34. Let’s go swimming this afternoon, _______?
A. shall we B. will we C. let we D. let not we
35. The man was arrested though he denied_______the car.
A. to steal B. steal C. stealing D. stolen
36. He is used to working hard. He terrified _______ nothing to do.
A. to have B. having C. to having D. of having
37. Thanks _______ television people can get the latest information.
A. for B. to C. of D. about
38. While _______for the bus I saw a theft.
A. wait B. waited C. waiting D. having wait
39. Although younger than the other children, Tommy demanded _______in the game.
A. to include B. to be included C. including D. being included
40. The driver wanted to buy some cigarettes. So he stopped _______
A. buying some cigarettes B. to have bought some cigarettes
C. to buy some cigarettes D. having bought some cigarettes
41. The boss doesn’t allow us _______ personal phone calls in the office.
A. making B. to make C. having made D. to have make
42. Don’t wait for me. The manager wants me _______late tonight.
A. work B. working C. to work D. to have worked
43. Polly didn’t do her homework. She forgot _______the homework.
A. to do B. doing C. to have done D. having done
44. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean _______rude to you.
A. to be B. being C. to have been D. having been.
45. Go on, ask as many questions as you can. I don’t mind _______all.
A. to answer them B. answering them
C. to be answered them D. being answered them
46. I can’t use my office at present, it’s _______repair.
A. for B. under C. during D. in
47. Mrs. Anderson is responsible _______hiring and firing employees.
A. with B. by C. to D. for
48. This medicine will protect you _______a return of the illness.
A. of B. from C. to D. at
49. Imagine _______with some one who never stops talking.
A. to live B. to be living C. living D. to have lived
50. He wasted hours _______for this book.
A. to look B. looking C. to have looked D. being looked
1 câu trả lời
Dưới đây là những câu hỏi có bài toán hay do Hoc24 lựa chọn.